Wednesday, January 28

Scarborough beach + reunion dinner

To quote peggy...
Deb: the beach is damn pretty lor. when i came down from the bus i was like wahh... malaysia where got beach like that wan
Py: malaysia the beach u come down you'll go wattt not wahhh

It's true. The beach here is really beautiful. I didn't manage to take really cool pictures though. Some more my camera not that chio right.





It was reunion dinner the same night and we met up with the rest of the IMU people. It was also my first time spending cny away from home, and first time having pizza for reunion dinner?

4 comments:

CyRu5 1/28/2009 11:51 PM  

wah... looks like someone's having fun... knew you would... :) soon you'll love it there... just need to find a bf then it'd be almost perfect... :P

beddi 1/29/2009 2:32 AM  

Aaa... I is misses you. Haha bf ar that's like the hardest feat.

-conRad- 1/29/2009 7:08 PM  

Come Back ! Come Back ! Come Back !

beddi 1/29/2009 11:35 PM  

Yes me dear. I wanna go home too :(

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP