Sunday, December 21

28

There is something really wrong with this pic.


MY hair! Yeah so long makes me look like orang gila. HAHA.

This is quite a backdated post, wanted to post it earlier but i couldn't get hold of the pics. Actually decided not to blog about it already, but since Pek Yiong wants me to i guess i should just do it yeah. Plus it's kinda her birthday thing yeah. Haha.

My 'haha's are starting to infect my blog now.

Anyway back to Genji. Our initial plan was to try their japanese buffet which seems to be getting a lot of good reviews but unfortunately it's only available during the weekends. Sigh. So we had no choice but to resort to their ala carte menu.


Soft shell crab temaki. It would have been perfect if it wasn't for its seaweed which was so limp and difficult to tear off. Watching Pek Yiong attempt in biting off the temaki was like watching Animal Planet.


This is the set i ordered. Teppan-fried chicken teriyaki with spicy ginger sauce. I made that up. Haha.

Pek Yiong ordered a bento set. No pic coz she forgot to take one. Hmph!


Us. I wonder why photos are always taken when i'm bukaing my purse. Agh shit, i think i'm becoming fatter. My face! Ah bui...

Then there's always the obligatory sampat moment. Pics weren't really nice. Because the lighting sucks. Because Pek Yiong's sony wouldn't stop vibrating. Because everyone else in the hotel were staring at us. But we tried anyway.

First shot.


*giggles*


*more giggles*




Py: What's wrong with you?
Bi: I don't know, i cannot stop laughing. Every time i want to take you keep touching your hair, pulling your shirt etc. Damn funny la.
Py: -.-"

Pek Yiong came over to stay at my place that night and by the time we reached my place it was already almost 10. Didn't really do anything as we were both too tired so we just slumped down on the sofa and chatted and chatted till we fell asleep.

7 comments:

Min 12/22/2008 6:48 AM  

Dear Lord. Your hair. OMG! So Ah Lian- and you were laughing all the way when I *ahem ahem* my hair.

You better cut it before I see you later. Cannot be seen with such a big AB. Haha.

beddi 12/22/2008 1:31 PM  

Min: AB? You? Ah beng? Haha. It's ok we'll match then. Since you're a big AB anyway :-*

honeypooh: That's the whole point of the pic. You look damn funny hahaha. Wanted to put the xmas tree and sica's pic but i terdelete it. Malas to transfer from external hdd again. Haha

Peggy @ Han Wellness 12/22/2008 9:25 PM  

ITS NOT FUNNY!!!!!
ITS GROSSSSSSS
i wonder y i look so lakia....
so dark....
muz b the lighting of the s2pid shop!
look like im trying 2 imitate the bride on my tshirt....
wtf

beddi 12/23/2008 1:44 AM  

What's lakia? I know why... it's because i'm fair! Hahaha... Ya really look like the bride. You don't say i also wont perasan.

Peggy @ Han Wellness 12/23/2008 9:42 PM  

lakia mins..... lala? bumiputra?
watever~~~~
pls~~~~remove it~~~~
anyway....
wat u wan as ur bday present?

beddi 12/24/2008 1:07 AM  

Big house
Big car
Big diamond
Haha. What do you want to give me? /herh

Peggy @ Han Wellness 12/25/2008 12:23 AM  

hm....
all?
but can i bakar it?
but i guess u ll bakar 4 me 1st b4 i can bakar 4 u
coz i eat super masin ---> high risk of cvd n stroke ----> mati kiao kiao

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP