Tuesday, February 27

Lunar new year

The cny mood has pretty much died down for me. Holidays have been great, well, apart from the downside that we don't get to bai nian as much and collect as many ang paus because we were in Korea.

Just like every other year, we went to my grandpa's place to visit in the morning of the first day (初一) itself.

Left for Korea that night itself and came back on Friday.

I went out with Conrad and Michelle the next morning. The initial plan was to go karaoke-ing as it was Conrad's birthday but I wasn't feeling too good soon after we reached Leisure Mall. Actually had a near-syncope episode - first came the stomach discomfort, the nausea, the dimming of vision, then the cold sweat. Called my dad to pick me soon after that but I actually got a lot better just after sitting down. I'm wondering how the stomach discomfort could possibly led to the fainting spells.

Came home and slumped down on the bed, and later in the afternoon we went to Jonas's house to eat! It was actually quite fun - with the cats, board games, and firecrackers. Plus we had sweedish food for tea.




Why ban fireworks anyway?




Oh. Break The Safe's a nice game :)

I went around bai nian-ing with some friends on Sunday. We did a fair amount of travelling that day, and ate an obscene amount of various types of cookies. Could have taken pictures of them really but after seeing like 888,000 cookies I was getting kind of tired of them.




This year's angpau harvest: very little.

5 comments:

CyRu5 3/04/2007 9:33 AM  

who took the photos de?? the last pic...

ivyman 3/05/2007 12:11 AM  

hey ya!!!!

i gonna steal a pic lor.. hiyek hiyek

beddi 3/05/2007 2:16 AM  

ly: my brother. haha. why you ask? so gonna change the picture. someone said i look manly and loke looks (it rhymes!) sissy. huh!

ivy: yep, go ahead:) can get the rest from me if u want to, but there aren't many anyway. hehe

ivyman 3/12/2007 10:57 PM  

oh, i tot ur camera edi no batery dat day.. dat's y i tot u dun hav any pic.. haha..

well, if u hav, i wan it all.. be it d posed or d candid!!

beddi 3/12/2007 11:29 PM  

my memory card was full that day.

only have like 4 or 5 of them...
those group pics taken in my house. all same look same pose 1 haha. i'll send em to you when i see you online:)

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP